Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.404 CAD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 391 prices entered by 80 different people.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,229 ($3,725) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,800 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ludhiana costs ₨48 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $31 (about 4 hours ago)