Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.26848 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 50% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,278 (R$ 8,484) in Novo Hamburgo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vienna costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Serena costs CH$890 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kelowna costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 10 (about 2 hours ago)