Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01282 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,939 (¥463,350) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,700 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bangkok costs 700 ฿ (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 20元 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 5 hours ago)