Cost of living in Nantes, France vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 274 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.551 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 13% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,847 (€3,125) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,300 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in New York City costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 2,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Ayacucho costs S/. 20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Montt costs CH$5,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500g of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $534 (about 5 hours ago)