Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 323 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 7% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,619 in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,300 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$0.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Murcia costs €1.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Skopje costs 1,400 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Richards Bay costs R 6,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)