Cost of living in Nabeul, Tunisia vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 137 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.49445 CAD / TND
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nabeul (Tunisia) is 42% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,591 (5,241 Dinar) in Nabeul.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guntur costs ₨2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Nellore costs ₨60 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 10,000 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)