Cost of living in Münster, Germany vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.555 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is about the same as in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,976 (€3,200) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,800 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Najran costs ﷼ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$800 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Walnut Creek, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 3,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)