Cost of living in Montpellier, France vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 292 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.535 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 15% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,707 (€3,067) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,100 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 28 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Imphal costs ₨35 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 8,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €59 (about 2 hours ago)