Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 24%|
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02847 CAD / UYU
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,186 prices entered by 157 different people.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 16% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)