Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 43%|
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05991 CAD / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,052 prices entered by 149 different people.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in New York City costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 2,000 Birr (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Ayacucho costs S/. 20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Montt costs CH$5,500 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500g of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $534 (about 6 hours ago)