Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Quebec City, Canada
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 137 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.007 CAD / LYD *
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 30% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$3,433 (3,409 Dinar) in Misratah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vejle costs kr6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Utrecht costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨40 (about 3 hours ago)