Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 57%|
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06046 CAD / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 597 prices entered by 94 different people.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 310 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 198 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuzhou costs 4.00元 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ponce costs $0.70 (about 2 hours ago)