Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 72%|
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02187 CAD / ARS *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 827 prices entered by 109 different people.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 57% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,067 (ARS $94,514) in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U36 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talca costs CH$500,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gliwice costs 1,800 zł (about 3 hours ago)