Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 52%|
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00035 CAD / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,373 prices entered by 189 different people.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 46% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sofia costs 600 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Sebastian costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U36 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)