Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 217 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14076 CAD / MAD
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 35% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$3,006 (21,355 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mainz costs €4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Melbourne costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)