Cost of living in Mariehamn, Aland Islands vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 163 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.561 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariehamn (Aland Islands) is 50% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,883 (€4,410) in Mariehamn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,600 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 10TL (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €22,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 7,000 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,400 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £4.50 (about 2 hours ago)