Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 198 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.524 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 20% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$3,933 (€2,580) in Maribor.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Bellary costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U301,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,850 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Talcahuano costs CH$1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €23 (about 3 hours ago)