Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela vs Quebec City, Canada
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00007 CAD / VES *
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 31% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$3,049 (46,665,519 Bs.S.) in Maracaibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mainz costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $706 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 2 hours ago)