Cost of living in Manzanillo, Colima, Mexico vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 248 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05826 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo, Colima (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,757 (Mex$ 47,328) in Manzanillo, Colima.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ludhiana costs ₨48 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $31 (about 3 hours ago)