Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 186 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.524 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 6% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,753 (€3,118) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,500 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benoni costs R 120 (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dubai costs Dirham 24 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Plata costs ARS $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhiwandi costs ₨54 (about 2 hours ago)