Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25679 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,100 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,863 (R$ 11,149) in Manaus.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 2,500 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cheboksary costs руб 175 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dammam costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)