Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 551 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04159 CAD / NIO
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 39% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,583 (62,093 C$) in Managua.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vejle costs kr6,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Utrecht costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨40 (about 3 hours ago)