Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01780 CAD / RUB
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 54% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$1,975 (руб 110,934) in Magnitogorsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨15 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 91,790 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)