Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 172 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.535 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 33% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,096 (€3,972) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,600 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U36 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talca costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gliwice costs 1,800 zł (about 4 hours ago)