Cost of living in London, Ontario, Canada vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 2%|
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 379 prices entered by 95 different people.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in London, Ontario (Canada) is 7% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Thunder Bay, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ouagadougou costs 1,200 Franc (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Francisco, California costs $400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puerto Montt costs CH$500,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bilbao costs €0.08 (about 3 hours ago)