Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 145 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.415 CAD / USD
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,930 ($3,483) in Lincoln, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,500 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mainz costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Melbourne costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)