Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 162 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.566 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 10% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,964 (€3,170) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,500 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$87 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 91,790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥45,000 (about 1 hour ago)