Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 208 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.558 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is about the same as in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,014 (€3,219) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,900 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 120 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 390 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 2 hours ago)