Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,091 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00855 CAD / PKR *
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 57% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$1,778 (₨208,061) in Lahore.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Niš costs 1,980 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 122 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Skopje costs 45 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)