Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 137 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13629 CAD / NOK
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 42% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,548 (kr 48,042) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,600 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jinju costs ₩8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $879 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bellary costs ₨40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U301,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,850 (about 4 hours ago)