Cost of living in Kodiak, Alaska, United States vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 137 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.402 CAD / USD
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kodiak, Alaska (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,394 ($4,560) in Kodiak, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,900 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sliven costs 2.20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montpellier costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Surat costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)