Cost of living in Kingston, Canada vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,745 in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,500 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 121,980 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 890,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 14,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)