Cost of living in Kharagpur, India vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01880 CAD / INR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 48% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,427 (₨129,133) in Kharagpur.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tarija costs $b4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Paris costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Riverside, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)