Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 137 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00234 CAD / XAF
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 68% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,906 (2,945,761 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,100 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 8,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €59 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $32 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chittagong costs Taka 1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (about 5 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 5 hours ago)