Cost of living in Katerini, Greece vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 136 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.524 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 23% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$3,472 (€2,278) in Katerini.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lima costs S/. 17 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jinju costs ₩8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $879 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bellary costs ₨40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U301,000 (about 4 hours ago)