Cost of living in Kassala, Sudan vs Quebec City, Canada
WARNING! Kassala has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kassala.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02560 CAD / SDG *
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassala (Sudan) is about the same as in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,824 (188,429 Pound) in Kassala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,700 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (32 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Georgetown costs 476 G$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (about 3 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in San Sebastian costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨130 (about 4 hours ago)