Cost of living in Kasese, Uganda vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 137 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00037 CAD / UGX
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasese (Uganda) is 51% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,107 (5,712,503 Shilling) in Kasese.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bangkok costs 700 ฿ (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 20元 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 5 hours ago)