Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 149 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.525 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,675 (€3,065) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,300 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in El Paso, Texas costs $5.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moscow costs руб 6,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grozny costs руб 270 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Diego, California costs $24,703 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,980,000 (about 2 hours ago)