Cost of living in Karimnagar, India vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01859 CAD / INR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 34% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$3,222 (₨173,376) in Karimnagar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vejle costs kr6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Utrecht costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nottingham costs £23,895 (about 3 hours ago)