Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,040 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00818 CAD / PKR *
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 60% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$1,746 (₨213,512) in Karachi.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.33 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Barbara, California costs $1,237 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 12,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $3,456 (about 2 hours ago)