Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 270 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04693 CAD / TWD
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 9% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$4,005 (85,334 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 35,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lucknow costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moscow costs руб 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guwahati costs ₨1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ljubljana costs €0.04 (about 3 hours ago)