Cost of living in Juigalpa, Nicaragua vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04110 CAD / NIO
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juigalpa (Nicaragua) is 38% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$3,055 (74,321 C$) in Juigalpa.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Canberra costs AU$3,010 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)