Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran vs Quebec City, Canada
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CAD / IRR *
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 44% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,476 (﷼ 74,346,142) in Isfahan.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Moscow costs руб 180 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dinajpur costs Taka 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhopal costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)