Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 172 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.525 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 16% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,087 (€3,337) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,400 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$259 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £60 (about 3 hours ago)