Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan, Pakistan vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 179 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00853 CAD / PKR *
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan (Pakistan) is 58% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$1,758 (₨206,167) in Hyderabad, Pakistan.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U36 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talca costs CH$500,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gliwice costs 1,800 zł (about 3 hours ago)