Cost of living in Hobart, Australia vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 336 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.874 CAD / AUD
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 14% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,350 (AU$6,120) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,700 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ludhiana costs ₨48 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $31 (about 3 hours ago)