Cost of living in Hetauda, Nepal vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 151 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01152 CAD / NPR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hetauda (Nepal) is 164% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$12,931 (₨ 1,122,367) in Hetauda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,900 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $32 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chittagong costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Agartala costs ₨104 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 2 hours ago)