Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 167 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.40213 CAD / ILS
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 77% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$8,495 (21,124 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,800 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Niš costs 1,980 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 122 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Skopje costs 45 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)