Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 203 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13943 CAD / SEK
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 11% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,774 (34,237 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,300 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in La Serena costs CH$2,188 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ludhiana costs ₨48 (about 4 hours ago)