Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,360 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.415 CAD / CUC *
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is about the same as in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$4,453 (3,146 CUC) in Havana.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U65,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨60 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 120 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$10,500 (about 2 hours ago)